Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blogging Vacation

I have been on a blogger's vacation . . . what that means . . I'm not sure. At almost 52 years old who would have thought that I would miss my home computer. I have been without a home computer for months and it was just to sick to fix. . . now I'm back in business. I thought I didn't need a computer . . how would I keep up with my world traveling daughter? or pay my bills? I was lost and I can't believe that I depend on an online typewriter.

I'm the biggest blog stalker of all and the only way I could catch up on, Ron, Chase, Mel, Pam and everyone else I stalk was getting on line at work . . which isn't always that easy. Reading all those blogs is like peaking in the window's of their souls. I am just a nonsense blogger . . . not really saying anything life changing or interesting but take the time to check out all the interesting writers out there and you will discover so much talent.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY on AUGUST 13!!! ('bout time you caught up to me!! LOL!!!) Glad you're back, I missed ya!!! HEY - shoot me an email sometime and let me know how you're doing!!! Love ya, Annette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KRISTY.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!!!! Love, Annette :)

    ReplyDelete