Friday, August 20, 2010

More Ramblings

Why is it when you put yourself out of your comfort zone . . it feels like you've been hit by a bus?

When the ice cream truck (yes we have an ice truck) is coming down the street I want to just jump and down like a 5 year old.

Are relationships complicated or do we just complicate them?

Why does it smell so good after a rain?

Sitting on the porch with a cup of coffee at 6:00am is about the most peaceful time in my life right now.

I love watching an American Flag blow in the wind!

I sat at a meeting behind my sister last night and realized just how truly beautiful she really is. . . I want to be just like her when I grow up.

Do you think Kevin will notice if I slip my dog in a box for him when he moves?

Why do we wait for the phone to ring . . shouldn't we just call them?

Why is it sometimes "silence" is not always golden?

The saying "no news is good news" . . is full of shit!

Why do we let people take advantage of us . . or are we taking advantage of them?

Why is love so hard to find and when lost so hard to let go of?

From my complicated mind . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment